Friday 24 February 2023

MY FIRST INTERACTION IN JU

 



No matter how many people you meet everyday or places you visit but that first interaction with them is a moment we all remember with whatever reasons, right?

So, when you're in school you don't really get to meet with the outside world other than those you already know and when you step out and go to a new place after completing your school, the very first place that we possibly think of going to is a college.
Yes college!! I know it's a moment we all wait for, so did I. I was excited when I got admission in JU and was nervous too at the same time. Excited because I was so ready to meet new people and nervous because I was going to a complete strange place where I knew no one. You know the roller coaster of emotions, right?
I chose Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication which is an interesting and explorative course to go for. So far, I had heard that JU provides a good number of opportunities in this field and lets you explore so much more, and I was so down for it.
Everyone came to the university for the first time after the pandemic ended. The first person that I got to meet was my hostel warden. Yes, I was a hosteller in my first year of college. The warden was quite welcoming which was a good sign because someone who knows a hostel life also knows how important it is to maintain a good relationship with wardens to live peacefully. But before anything more I would love to let you know that the very first thing that I personally interacted with was the gorgeous JU campus and its warm climate. The buildings in the university were designed in old fashioned exposed brick walls which was very different from all the buildings l've seen before. It's the main attraction of JU as no other building nearby is designed in such manner. The university has large playgrounds and lawns which are filled with green trees and plants which lets you breathe fresh air.
 Now coming to more people, the meeting with my classmates and the faculty members for the first time was quite special as after the pandemic it was our first interaction in person and everyone introduced themselves one by one which was fun. We all were hopeful and enthusiastic for the year and the year went the same. And now I'm a senior too which feels great!

Anita Fogat 

14 comments:

  1. Wow! How beautifully written Anita! Well done bro!πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anitaa! Keep growing. 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so impressive πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’«. Keep growing annieeπŸ˜„... I have to say that you got some nice skills of observing and portraying thingsπŸ‘€.

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ’« very nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Keep it up bro!πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up!! This is so AmazingπŸ‘πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up and all the best πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck for future Anita πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really such an amazing blog to read about the JU i mean it is really fantastic to see about JU and their operations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really anita what a blog i divyansh and ritesh spent quality time on reading it and really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep going anitaa long way to go, πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete