Friday 2 April 2021

Way to forever till our last breaths.

My idea of love is quite extraordinary and a bit complicated. I have spent my entire life thinking that some days I will have someone who will love me the way I love. I need that "someone" who will love every inch, every corner of me without getting bored. 

If on days I feel like not stepping out, or if I am having serious mood swings, you shall stay with me, pampering me, cuddling with me, and will hug me the tightest so that whatever I have been holding on I'll cry it out. 

My idea of love is simple. There is no place for materialistic things. I just need love. Only love. I crave love. But I need reassurance now and then so you better tell me that you love me, twice a day.

 I need you to hold my hands while we are walking on beaches, on roads, at the mall, everywhere possible. I repeat everywhere possible.
 
  I know it sounds a bit clingy but all I need is this clinginess and you. So why waste a single moment.
  
 I need your shoulders to lean on when we are on our way, be it on cabs, trains, buses, planes. I'll stick to your hands like an adhesive. You better bear that. I want to eat ice cream with you at 2 AM while teasing each other with our exes.

 I want you to dance with me while we are cooking and cleaning or doing anything. On some days I want you to kiss me till the roti gets charred and the cooker whistles.

I also want you to kiss me in the middle of the argument, I'll forgive you soon.

  I'll call out names to you only when we are together and it will be anything baby, Shona, Bacchu, betu, mamma everything that I love better; do not judge me okay. 
  
Hug me whenever possible. Hold on to me forever. 

If I fall all I will be needing you there to hold me, pick me up, and tell me that you love me and make me believe in my own potential.

If I am sick you better be there and care for me like your own child. 

And in return, I'll promise to only love you and love you more with each passing day till my last breath and till death do us apart.

-S. Aishwarya

43 comments:

  1. This idea of love, is what I crave for too. ❤️❤️ Such a soothing article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully Perfect ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much true
    The only love we see is people someday separate there ways ..but we forget is we have our today to cherish eachother to the fullest ..
    There is no extents of love
    We can never be satisfied,we need every moment to feel eachother....
    Very much well written my friend ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....we are glad that you could really understand this and us know more about it.😊😊

      Delete
  4. Can't express it better then this❤️❤️🥺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read anything more relatable. This way of expressing love is worth craving for. Well written. Lots of love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and we are happy to hear that you could really relate..😊

      Delete
  6. Perfect like u darling❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now I'm in love with this write up

    ReplyDelete
  8. You perfectly expressed the feeling of love that every girl crave for❤
    Lots of love for uhh diiiidduuuu��

    -:simran

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really amazing✨
    Just Heart touching❤️
    Loved it💯

    ReplyDelete
  10. बेहद खूबसूरती से लिखा गया है...😊👍

    ReplyDelete