Saturday 15 May 2021

Listening to your silence.

Hey! Dear Someone,

 
Hope you're fine, hope you smile. I'm writing this to you to let you know that I'm here, to hear you in whatever way. I'm here to laugh at your silly jokes, I'm here to listen to your serious pain, to heal your soul and mind, to support you when you're right, to let you know your miseries and help correcting them. I don't know how many people you have in your life and how many are close to you among them but I'm here with all my ears and heart. I know trusting someone is not easy, however, I ensure you, you won't regret. In this busy world, all those whom you want has no time to look at you, to stay beside you, and willing to ever call your problems as their own. But sometimes you meet someone unknowingly and they may stay with you forever or they just go away and leave their memories behind. In this mighty world, everybody falls for the fake love; still, they manage to survive their own. So, my dear someone, being alone and unhappy, and feeling lonely or hurt is not the solution, start your life again and stand on your own, with self-love. 
People come, some stay some leave, but it isn't your responsibility to give away yourself to keep the relationships which only you want to work out. It isn't your duty to rebuild those which you never broke, instead rebuild yourself. 
Collect yourself and stand and shine and to help you out, you have me.
Someone is there waiting to sit with you in your darkest and scariest silence yet listening to it.
Furthermore, I just want to let you know that I'm here with you, for you, with all I have !!!
Thank You!
Yours Someone :)

-Daisy Sharma

45 comments:

  1. Wow Daisy. As usual it's too good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Daisy. Keep reading and writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really good daisy well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Lovely post thanks for sharing ma'am 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-done Daisy... Really heart touching lines.... keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really good πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  7. daisy di, its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LinesπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well doneπŸ‘πŸ’― Daisy🌼

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful linesπŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ‘Daisy🌼

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well written Daisy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully written 😍daisy❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have written perfectly..πŸ’―❤️
    There has been a flow from starting to the end with the heart touching lines..🀞🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such appreciation ��

      Delete
  14. Superb My Girl🀝😍❣

    ReplyDelete
  15. Filled with positivity. Just simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems, you are talking with your soul. Great work, commendable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to reach there. Thank you😊

      Delete
  17. πŸ’―Very well written Daisy😊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very well written .Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete